Happy New Year Queen!
I don't know about you, but a new year comes with a brand new vision board and a fresh set of goals for me.
I am a big believer in writing down your goals because I believe writing them down and putting them in ink helps you to connect the thought with your body and put it into action. Vision boards take that idea further. You know how they say 'if you can see it you can achieve it'? Vision boards help you put a vision to your goal, something you can see every day to remind you what you're working so damn hard for.
Every year, I create a vision board with a set of goals and a new years resolution. I'm sharing my goals as a last-ditch effort to influence you to set your own goals for 2022. Don't just set them, Queen, write them down, turn them into affirmations, and create a vision board so you can physically see them. The only way to get from where you are to where you want to be Queen is to set the destination and start moving towards it. So, without further ado, take a peek into the year 2022 for Queen Maree below:
My 2022 Vision Board:
My 2022 Goals as Affirmations:
1. I CONSISTENTLY MAKE 15,000 DOLLARS A MONTH AFTER TAXES AND MORE.
2. I HAVE OVER A MILLION FOLLOWERS ON TIK TOK.
3. NO MATTER WHAT I DO, I CAN NOT SEE EVERY SINGLE NOTIFICATION THAT COMES THROUGH ON TIK TOK, THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY!
4. MY APARTMENT IS LIGHT, AIRY, SPACIOUS, DECORATED TO MY LIKING, AND ALL MINE.
5. MY CORGI IS SO SMART AND OVERPROTECTIVE, HE’S MY FAVORITE LITTLE CUDDLE BUDDY.
6. MY KITTY HATES ME SO MUCH HE LOVES ME AND I’M SO HAPPY TO HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE AT BEING A CAT MOM.
7. MY MANUSCRIPT FOR WLSYL IS DONE AND IN EDITING MODE.
8. I WATCHED THE SUNRISE IN ITALY THIS MORNING ON MY 30TH BIRTHDAY.
9. I HAVE OVER 15K INVESTED IN THE STOCK MARKET AND WOAH, I’M FINALLY BUILDING A POSITIVE NET WORTH.
10. I AM HEALTHY, I LOOK HEALTHY, I FEEL HEALTHY, I AM FINALLY ME AND FINALLY FREE.
My word for 2022 is: PRESENT
My color for 2022 is: Green for the Heart Chakra
My News Years Resolution is to create a content creation schedule that involves TikTok, Instagram (both accounts Queen Maree & Phorbe), YouTube, and the Phorbe Blog and stick to it every week, every day!
My challenge for myself in 2022 is no pizza, no soda, no juice, no lemonade. Basically, I can only drink kombucha, crystal light, water, and coffee.
I am very excited to see where this year takes me. Last year was such a transformational year, I can't wait to implement what I've learned and further step into the Queen I'm Meant to Be.
So, Queen, did this inspire you to write down your goals? Or, are you like me and have to take time at the very end or very beginning of each year to set a game plan? Either way, I'd love to know what you have in store for the year. Share your goals in the comments below!
As always, Step into the Queen you're meant to be and SLAY!!!